Pork Pumpkin Curry
Pork and pumpkin, a curry love story.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- ½ cup of organic pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of full fat coconut milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- ~3 tablespoons of Thai Kitchen red curry paste – add more if you like spicy
- ~1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 bag of stirfry veggies
- ½ lime, juiced
Makes 2-3 servings
In a blender, combine coconut milk, lime juice, pumpkin, curry paste, ginger and garlic. Set aside. Cube the pork, and sautee it on medium heat with the coconut oil and veggies, then lower heat and cover until veggies just start to steam (about 3 minutes). Add sauce from blender over the meat and veggies and let simmer on lowest heat for about 15-30 minutes. Adjust sea salt, seasoning and curry to taste.
Credits to Chef Nicole from California Paleo Kitchens